Allicia Botti is a world-famous Italian opera singer.
Thomas & Friends
When she first visited the Island of Sodor, Thomas was chosen to take her to the theatre, but after Allicia Botti discovered a mouse in Clarabel and screamed so loudly that all the windows in Brendam were shattered, Percy was chosen to take her to the concert. She frequently appears in concerts at the Town Square.
Being a world-famous singer, Allicia Botti takes her occupation very seriously. She's very classy, respectful and not above having a little bit of fun. Now although she can be judgmental on how dirty they look, Allicia enjoys seeing the engines and they enjoying hearing her singer.
Allicia Botti usually wears a cream coloured dress-coat, with black fur trim, over a blue dress, with a black hat and pearl necklace.
- Jules de Jongh (UK/US)
- Lena Meieran (Norway; thirteenth - fourteenth series)
- Fu Suzuki (Japan; sixth series only)
- Nanaho Katsuragi (Japan; eleventh series onwards)
- Anne Moll (Germany; thirteenth series onwards)
- Ewa Serwa (Poland)
- Blanche Ravalec (France and French speaking Canada)
- Susa Saukko (Finland; thirteenth series onwards)
- Elain Llwyd (Wales)
- Her television series model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- In Play Time, she vocalises "Habanera".
- In the CGI series, her coat gained buttons, which only ever appeared previously on her posters in the sixth and eighth series. She also gained lipstick.