Arlesdale End was originally the top station of Toby's Old Tramway in the television series. However, in more recent series, it has become part of the North Western Railway and Toby now lives here.
Toby's Shed is located here. In the television series, Arlesdale End is situated on the quarry tramroad north of Anopha Quarry.
- Percy once said that this was his favourite station, albeit whilst being sarcastic to Toby.
- Deleted and behind the scenes photographs from Toby and the Stout Gentleman show a turntable in front of Toby's shed.
- When the station returned in the tenth series, the model makers mistakenly modelled it after Lower Arlesburgh station, including the nearby pond.
- Since the fifteenth series, Arlesdale End is named Arlesdale Station.
- Arlesdale End shares its model with various other locations:
- Its first series model is shared with Dryaw from the first to fifth series as well as a waiting room for the bus stop at Elsbridge.
- Its tenth series model is shared with Lower Arlesbugh, Lower Suddery and Toryreck.
* RWS only | ** T&F only
||Thomas | Percy | Toby
||Daisy* | Mavis
||Coffee Pots | Glynn**
||Annie and Clarabel | Henrietta | Victoria* | Thomas' Special Coach*
||Quarry Trucks | Elsie*
||Terence | Bertie | Caroline | The Orange Caterpillar Crane* | Harold | Tiger Moth** | Bulstrode
||Mrs. Kyndley | Farmer Finney | Kevin Volley* | Farmer McColl** | Farmer Trotter**
||Toby's Branch Line**
||Knapford (Harbour, Airfield) | Dryaw (Goods Station, Airfield, Goods Yard**, Football Club**) | Toryreck (Lead Mines, Engine Shed**) | Crowe's Farm | Elsbridge (Dairy, Viaduct, Cricket Field) | Hackenbeck (Bridge, Tunnel, Cottage) | Finney's Farm | Ffarquhar (Engine Sheds, Mountain**, Loop**) | Ffarquhar River Bridge | The Quarry Tramroad | Anopha Quarry | The Windmill** | McColl Farm** | Sports Field Halt** | The Watermill** | Farmer Trotter's Pig Farm** | Maithwaite** (Quarry Mine, Forest, Showground) | The Narrow Gorge** | Arlesdale End** (Engine Sheds)