- Percy once said that this was his favourite station, albeit whilst being sarcastic to Toby.
- Deleted and behind the scenes photographs from Toby and the Stout Gentleman show a turntable in front of Toby's shed.
- When the station returned in the tenth series, the model makers mistakenly modelled it after Lower Arlesburgh station, including the nearby pond.
- Since the fifteenth series, Arlesdale End is named Arlesdale Station.
- Arlesdale End shares its model with various other locations:
Thomas & Friends
Behind the Scenes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.