|This article is about 'the magazine story'. You may be looking for 'the episode or the 2013 magazine story'.|
- “Out of my way! Mail coming through!”
Percy is feeling sad. None of his friends are listening to him because he is so small. Percy witnesses Gordon steam grandly through and decides to copy him. So he switches onto the express line. Percy soon gathers up speed and is going too fast to stop and collect the mail! Then, he sees Gordon approaching him on the same line! Gordon quickly swerves down a siding and collides with a barrier - ending up in the mud. Percy then brings Rocky to lift Gordon back onto the rails and delivers the mail. Later, the Fat Controller assures him that he is "perfect being Percy". Now, Percy is happy being himself.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Rocky (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Allicia Botti (cameo)
- The Maithwaite Stationmaster (cameo)
- Brendam Docks
- Sodor Shipping Company
- Great Waterton (poster)
- The Water Works (poster)
- This story is based on the fourteenth series episode of the same name.
- This was the only story to be put in the 2012 annual.
- It is said that "Percy brought Rocky", but James can be seen pushing him.