Brenda is a turquoise blue bulldozer who works for the Sodor Construction Company. She is the second newest member of the team.
Thomas & Friends
Brenda is introduced when she and some other members of the Pack are transported to Italy by Stefano and introduced to Gina by the visiting Thomas, who was unfamiliar with Brenda before then. Brenda and the other Pack members had come to help Ester.
On Sodor, Brenda moved stone meant for the foundations of the new Wellsworth Hospital building off of the construction site, thinking that it had been carelessly dumped there by Max and Monty. When Max and Monty returned - having got stuck in mud on the way to the dump site - she soon realised her mistake. With the help of the rest of the Pack, she moved the stone back to the construction zone. Once the site was ready, she carefully flattened it.
Brenda is both friendly and strong. She is very tidy and will go to great lengths to stop anyone and anything from ruining her flat ground - Max and Monty especially. She takes great pride in her work, and Miss Jenny remarks that "nobody can keep things level like our Brenda." She can easily make assumptions if unlevel ground is involved, but is apologetic in the end if she finds the truth out.
Brenda is based on a Caterpillar D9H bulldozer.
Brenda is painted in a turquoise blue livery, with a pale yellow cab and the number 24 written on the blue section behind her cab in a matching yellow.
- Brenda is the first Pack member who has not been created by spin off creator Phil Fehrle.
- Brenda is the only member of the Pack who does not have any physical merchandise presence.
- Brenda has been modified from her basis:
- Her cab and windows are much larger.
- Her smokestack is taller and thinner.
- Her blade is thinner and more rectangular.
- Less of her engine is exposed.
- She has added lights on either side of her face.