IT'S PARTY TIME!
You can also pull out and keep your activity party poster. This is packed with great ideas and things to make and do to enjoy a great party.
IT'S PARTY TIME!
It's Party Time with Thomas & Friends. Join them in 12 great adventures on the Island of Sodor!
- Harvey to the Rescue
- A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter
- Twin Trouble
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch
- Thomas the Jet Engine
- The World's Strongest Engine
- Thomas, Percy and the Squeak
- Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Three Cheers for Thomas
- Gordon and Spencer
- What's the Matter with Henry?
- Rheneas and the Roller Coaster
- Thomas Party Game
- Day Out with Thomas Preview
- The free Really Useful Party Poster features instructions on how to make: Thomas Face Balloon, Percy and James' Shunting Game, Broken Down Engines, Thomas Party Place Card, Thomas Ticket Name Badge, and two recipes; The Fat Controller's Top Hats and The Refreshment Lady's Buffer Beams.
- Just like in Peep! Peep! Hurray! Three Cheers for Thomas, music from the beginning of Spic and Span and Thomas Saves the Day are played in the episode selections.
- This was VCI's last release before becoming 2Entertain.
- The music in the Series 7 episodes are redubbed with music composed by Robert Hartshorne with three being from the Nick Jr. airings of Series 8 and one that was released exclusively for the DVD.
- This is the only time that:
- The eighth series title sequence is used for the sixth and seventh series episodes in the UK and Ireland on DVD.
- David Mitton was credited in the eighth series opening in the UK and Ireland.
- The title cards are presented at the beginning of the sixth and seventh series episodes in the UK and Ireland.
- The seventh series episodes with redubbed music was released on DVD in the UK and Ireland.
- At the end of Thomas, Percy & the Squeak, the mouse's squeaking sound is different.
- In What's the Matter with Henry?, Thomas has an extra puffing sound going past the lighthouse at the beginning. Gordon also has an extra puffing sound when going down his hill at the beginning of Gordon and Spencer.
- Lee Pressman is incorrectly credited as writer for some episodes.
- Steve Asquith is incorrectly credited as the director on the back cover, and Simon Spencer is credited as the producer.
- Bumper Party Collection and Truck Loads of Fun Double Pack