Callan is a station on Sodor in the television series, located on the Misty Valley Branch Line. It was here where Oliver pulled S. C. Ruffey apart. Tom Tipper delivered mail here. Its name comes from the River Callan. The station building is just like the building at Arlesburgh West in the Railway Series.
There is also a yard located beside the station.
- Series 4 - Four Little Engines, Passengers and Polish, Toad Stands By and Mind that Bike
- Series 5 - Lady Hatt's Birthday Party, Thomas and the Rumours, Oliver's Find and Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday
- Series 6 - It's Only Snow, Twin Trouble, The World's Strongest Engine, Scaredy Engines, Percy and the Haunted Mine, Middle Engine, James and the Red Balloon, Percy's Chocolate Crunch, Toby Had a Little Lamb and Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Callan's design appears to be based on Arlesburgh West as it appeared during Gunvor and Peter Edwards's time as the illustrators of the Railway Series.
- As a result, Callan's design is based on Ravenglass railway station, which is also the basis of ArlesburghWest in the Railway Series.