Chases, Races and Runaways is a UK VHS featuring three first series episodes and eight second series episodes narrated by Ringo Starr and four third series episodes and three fourth series episodes narrated by Michael Angelis.
- Percy Runs Away - Percy is careless on the main line and gets a shock.
- Dirty Objects - James learns that it is wise not to speak rudely to the other engines.
- Down the Mine - Thomas tries some mischief and finds himself in a hole!
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal - Trucks and coal dust brings disaster.
- Cows - Gordon and Henry tease Edward about an accident until they find out why...
- Percy and Harold - Harold is being a nuisance, but Percy and his driver surprise him.
- The Runaway - Duck looks after Annie and Clarabel whilst Thomas is ill.
- A Close Shave - Duck pays a surprise visit to the barber's shop!
- Better Late Than Never - Railway repairs make life difficult for Thomas and his friends.
- Break Van - A brake van makes things worse for Donald and Douglas until James helps.
- Percy's Predicament - Daisy is difficult, Percy is annoyed, and Toby tries to help.
- Gordon and the Famous Visitor - Gordon doesn't trust the important visiting engine.
- Toby's Tightrope - Mavis is very sorry to have put Toby in danger with her high spirits.
- Escape - Douglas helps a frightened engine called Oliver.
- Oliver Owns Up - Oliver is wiser after an uncomfortable derailment with some trucks.
- Four Little Engines - Some awkward and rude trucks bump Sir Handel off the rails.
- Steam Roller - Sir Handel and George the Steamroller squabble during their race.
- Train Stops Play - Caroline the Car helps when Stepney disrupts a cricket match.
- The front cover features images from Thomas Comes to Breakfast, Off the Rails, and Trust Thomas.
- Although Cows is an even-numbered episode, the credits uses the last scene from Duck Takes Charge. The same thing happened in another UK VHS, Thomas' Christmas Party and 17 other stories.
- The description of Four Little Engines says Sir Handel has trouble with trucks, when they are actually coaches.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.