Delyse Records was a record company that started in 1954 by pianist Isabella Wallich (1916-2000). The company went defunct in 1979 due to financial problems, and later releases were distributed by Decca, Argo and EMI.
- Edward's Day Out and Edward and Gordon
- The Sad Story of Henry and Edward Gordon and Henry
- Thomas and Gordon and Thomas' Train
- Thomas and the Trucks and Thomas and the Breakdown Train
- James and the Top Hat and James and the Boot Lace
- Troublesome Trucks and James and the Express
- Thomas and the Guard and Thomas Goes Fishing
- Thomas, Terence and the Snow and Thomas and Bertie
- Henry and the Elephant and Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble in the Shed and Percy Runs Away
- Coal and The Flying Kipper
- Gordon's Whistle and Henry's Sneeze
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman and Thomas in Trouble
- Dirty Objects and Mrs. Kindley's Christmas
- Off the Rails and Leaves
- Down the Mine and Paint Pots and Queens
- Cows and Bertie's Chase
- Saved from Scrap and Old Iron
- Scarloey Remembers and Sir Handel
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady and Old Faithful
- Percy and the Signal and Duck Takes Charge
- Percy and Harold and Percy's Promise
- Edward the Blue Engine, Four Little Engines, and Percy the Small Engine are the only books narrated by Johnny Morris not to be transferred over to cassettes. They were later done so when re-recorded by Willie Rushton.
- Mrs. Kyndley's Christmas is incorrectly titled "Mrs. Kindley's Christmas".
- Skarloey Remembers is incorrectly titled "Scarloey Remembers".