Diesel 10 causes trouble for Thomas, Mr. Conductor, and their friends. Thomas goes to find Lady and brings her back to help Mr. Conductor get his magic gold dust back.
- Diesel 10
- Splatter and Dodge
- Mr. Conductor
- Lady (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- This book keeps to the original script in four ways.
- This book was included on the US DVD release of Calling All Engines! as a read along bonus feature, narrated by Robin Smith.
- The book's cover is based on a promo picture for the movie.
- The express coaches in the first illustration do not have any doors.
- James' splasher is not coloured black.
- Toby's funnel is missing.
- In the last illustration, Gordon's funnel is too tall.
- Lady is missing a connecting rod, and in four illustrations, her connecting rod is incorrectly placed in her crosshead.
- Diesel 10's wheels are incorrectly depicted with spokes and counterweights.