Thomas travels to Italy, where he’s introduced to the country’s rich, ancient history. While working on the Italian railroad, Thomas meets Stefano the Super Cruiser and runs into his old friend Gina, just in time for her to come to his rescue after his curiosity leads to trouble. Determined to make an amazing discovery, Thomas find himself lost down an old mine where he uncovers the legendary Lost Engine, Lorenzo! Inspired by Lorenzo’s opera singing, Thomas tries to make glorious music too but loses his voice just when he has a very important message to deliver! Join Thomas and his friends for a grande Italian adventure!
- All Tracks Lead to Rome
- Mines of Mystery
- Lorenzo's Solo
- Too Loud, Thomas!
- First Day on Sodor! (Separate from the main feature)
- Deep Trouble (Separate from the main feature)
- Out of Site (Separate from the main feature)
- Meet the Characters! - Stefano, Lorenzo and Beppe, Ester, Gina
- All Aboard for Global Goals - The Importance of Education and Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Song - The Sodor Construction Crew
- This DVD marks the first time that the HiT Entertainment logo has been used at the start of a UK release since Tales from the Rails.
- All Tracks Lead to Rome, Mines of Mystery, Lorenzo's Solo and Too Loud, Thomas! were all combined to form one hour-long special for the UK DVD release and the Dutch theatrical release, although the latter two episodes still have their title cards but not their opening or Learn with Thomas segments.
- A VIP premiere of the special episodes was held at Drayton Manor's 4D cinema on 6 July for over 200 fans including families, guests and competition winners. Shortly after, the episodes were publicly shown there from 7 July to 14 July.
In Other Languages
|Dutch||Opgraven & Ontdekken|
|Japanese||チャオ!とんでうたって大冒険!! (Temporary Title)|
|Russian||Раскопки и открытия|
|Spanish||Excava y Descubre|