Other than their nameplates and numbers, Donald and his brother Douglas are twins. Donald does not like to be parted from his brother and loves to play practical jokes on the other engines.
Douglas, along with his twin brother Donald, loves playing jokes on the other engines. His antics usually lead to trouble but he is a hard worker and is especially good at ploughing snow.
Did you know? Donald and Douglas are both based on Caledonian Railway (CR) McIntosh 812 Class 0-6-0 goods engines.
|For further uses, see below:|
- Douglas - a narrow gauge well-tank engine on the Talyllyn Railway.
- Douglas - a narrow gauge 2-4-0 tank engine on the Isle of Man Railway.
- Donald and Douglas - the American title for Break Van.
- Donald and Douglas (annual story) - an annual story.
- Donald and Douglas (magazine story) - a magazine story.
- Donald and Douglas (1998 magazine story) - a magazine story published in 1998.