|This article is about a magazine story. You may be looking for the characters, the narrow gauge engine, the American title for the second series episode, the annual story, the Story Library book or the other magazine story.|
- “You've been off the rails more times than I have! Remember how you came off the rails and backed into a signal box?"
"When you came off the rails, you crashed into a brake van!”
- ―Douglas and Donald arguing
Donald and Douglas is a short magazine story.
Donald and Douglas argue about who has had the most accidents.
- Donald's accident with the signalbox and Douglas' accident with the Spiteful Brake Van from the second series episode Break Van are referenced.
- The way Douglas crushes the brake van is different in this story.
- The brake van Douglas crushes in this story is actually a goods van.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.