Edward's Exploit and Other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories is a book.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- The Spiteful Brake Van
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (cameo)
- The Enthusiasts (do not speak; mentioned)
- All of the stories in this book are based on television episodes.
- Images from Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree are used. In the Thomas' Big Storybook edition, images from Duck Takes Charge, Daisy, Salty's Secret and Twin Trouble are used.
- There is a difference with the US and UK narrations of "The Diseasel" where it says "Bill pretended to be frightened" instead of "Bill pretended not to be frightened".
- This was one of two books that were not released with an audio cassette, the other being James in a Mess and Other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories.
- This is the last television series based book to have four stories.
- In the picture on the first page, Douglas' face mask is hanging loose.
- In later editions of "The Diseasel", a picture of BoCo has his front edited onto Daisy's body.
- BoCo is spelt as "Boco" throughout the book.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.