|This article is about 'the game'. You may be looking for 'the magazine story'.|
Express Delivery was a 3D game application developed by Budge Studios, available to download for free on iTunes. It also offers In-App purchases. The game was released in 2015 but is now discontinued.
Budge Studios™ presents Thomas & Friends: Express Delivery! Join Thomas & Friends for a special adventure on the Island of Sodor with this virtual train set! It’s Sir Topham Hatt’s birthday and the engines have decided to throw him a surprise party! Help them work together to collect and deliver everything needed for the party from different locations on the island. The more items you deliver, the more special the party becomes!
- Zip along the tracks with your engine: fast, slow, or in reverse!
- Discover ‘Booster Coins’ to huff and puff even faster!
- Collect different party items from balloons to fireworks!
- Transport party guests to the castle!
- Earn a ticket punch for each party item delivered!
- Dig for buried treasure!
- Construct new buildings and landmarks along the tracks!
- 7 engines to play with!
- Thomas (free)
- Henry (in app-purchases)
- Gordon (in app-purchases)
- Percy (in app-purchases)
- Toby (in app-purchases)
- Emily (free)
- Ryan (free)
- Clarabel (non-playable)
- Oliver (non-playable)
- Big Mickey (“faceless; non-playable”)
- Sir Topham Hatt (non-playable)
- Emily is the only tender engine to have her tender. Henry and Gordon do not have their tenders.
- Edward and James are the only two original Steam Team members not to be included in this game.
- Clarabel is red and faces forwards.
- The trees and animals are mistakenly referred to as "buildings".
- Thomas' back buffers are missing.
- Ryan's back buffers are missing, along with one of his siderods.