- “Ho, ho, ho!”
- ―Father Christmas, Last Train for Christmas, eighteenth series
Father Christmas is the traditional British name for Santa Claus, a special figure associated with Christmas. Father Christmas is based on the Christian saint, St. Nicholas, who was known for giving presents to children during Christmas time. Part of a much wider mythological canon, Father Christmas has also made a few appearances in Thomas & Friends. Sir Topham Hatt is known to dress up as Father Christmas during some Christmas celebrations.
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; Last Train for Christmas)
- Kiyonobu Suzuki (Japan; Last Train for Christmas)
- Stan Limburg (The Netherlands; Last Train for Christmas)
- In his first appearance in the second series episode "Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree", he used Sir Topham Hatt's model, with the addition of Santa's clothes and beard.