- K 91 resembles a coastal barge featured in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends' sister show, TUGS.
- K 91's model was later modified into S12 FH in the fifth series.
- Series 3 - Diesel Does it Again, No Joke for James, Thomas, Percy and the Post Train (mentioned), All at Sea and Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure
- Series 5 - Something in the Air, Happy Ever After, Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday and Make Someone Happy
- Series 7 - Harold and the Flying Horse (stock footage)
- The model used for the Mail Boat is recycled from a fishing boat that appeared in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends' sister series, TUGS.
Coast Guard is the name of a small vessel that once resided at the seaside town of Arlesburgh.
Its model was recycled from the Coast Guard that appeared in Thomas & Friends' sister show, TUGS. In the third series, the Coast Guard's model appeared to remain mostly unmodified and even retained its original name on the rear of its hull, however he was given a different mast and his name was removed from his bow. In the fourth series, the model was repainted grey and was heavily modified.
|This article is about 'the shrimper'. You may be looking for 'the coach'.|
Katherine's model was recycled from one of the shrimpers that appeared in Thomas & Friends' sister show, TUGS, with some modifications, like her megaphones removed and her superstructure repainted from red to white.
- Series 3 - Percy's Promise, Donald's Duck, Thomas, Percy and the Post Train, All at Sea, Heroes and Percy, James and the Fruitful Day
- Series 4 - A Bad Day for Sir Handel, Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady, Rock 'n' Roll, Fish and Mind that Bike
- Series 5 - Oliver's Find, Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday and Make Someone Happy
- Series 7 - Bulgy Rides Again (stock footage)
- The name "Katherine" was painted on the stern of her hull in the fourth series.
- Jacqueline's hull was recycled from one of the Shrimpers that appeared in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends' sister series, TUGS. It was then modified with a new wheelhouse.
- In Something in the Air Jacqueline's wheelhouse was seen on a schooner (also from TUGS).
Old T. is the name of a small self-propelled barge that once resided at Lakeside and Tidmouth Harbour.
Judith is the name of a small fishing boat that once resided at Lakeside and Tidmouth Harbour.
S12 FH is the name of a steam-powered coastal barge that once resided at the Norramby Fishing Village.
- S12 FH's model was modified from K 91.
|This article is about 'the fishing boat'. You may be looking for 'the cargo ship'.|
The Sodor Princess is painted in tan with its under hull painted in red and wheelhouse painted in white.
Other Fishing Boats
There are various different types of fishing boats ranging from different sizes that have been seen around around every harbour and seaside town.
- Many of these boats were recycled from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends' sister series, TUGS. These include the Coast Guard, the Shrimpers, the Schooners and the fishing boats.
- Take-n-Play (discontinued)