Gadi Levy (Hebrew: גדי לוי, born on 14 December 1969) is an Israeli voice actor who provides voices for the Hebrew narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Denzel Crocker from "The Fairly OddParents", various characters from the 2012 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series, Dad McStuffins from "Doc McStuffins", Fidgel from "3-2-1 Penguins!", Elvis Cridlington, Chief Fire Officer Boyce and Moose Roberts from "Fireman Sam", Cyril Sneer from "The Raccoons", Grover from "Sesame Street", Leatherbeak from "Free Birds", Griffin the Invisible Man from the "Hotel Transylvania" films, Deuce Gorgan and Gil from "Monster High", Turner and Rusty from "Handy Manny", various characters from "Batman: The Brave and the Bold", Skully from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" and Travis, Spud and Two-Tonne from the "Bob the Builder" franchise.
- James (fifteenth series onwards, excluding Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Spencer (fifteenth series onwards, excluding King of the Railway)
- Diesel (fifteenth series)
- Salty (fifteenth series onwards, excluding Tale of the Brave and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Rheneas (King of the Railway - seventeenth series)
- Mike (twentieth series onwards)
- Fergus Duncan
- Farmer McColl
- Sir Robert Norramby
- Sailor John
- Captain Joe