Gilan Shachaf (Hebrew: גילן שחף, born 22nd September 1985) is an Israeli voice actor, singer and musician who joined the Hebrew voice cast of Thomas & Friends as a guest actor in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure. Shachaf provided voices and performed songs in the Hebrew dubs of Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, Tale of the Brave, King of the Railway and Big World! Big Adventures!.
He is known for voicing Billy from Bolt, Kaito Dōmoto from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Mark Chang from The Fairly Oddparents, Kristoff Bjorgman from the Frozen franchise, Mordecai from Regular Show, Scott Tracy from Thunderbirds are Go, Alvin from ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks', Klaus from Supa Strikas' and Nash from The Good Dinosaur.
- James (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Timothy (Tale of the Brave only)
- Ryan (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Skarloey (King of the Railway only)
- Skiff (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Jack (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure and King of the Railway only)
- Working Together Again (performed)
- Searching Everywhere (performed)
- It's Gonna be a Great Day (performed)
- Monsters Everywhere (performed)
- Our Tale of the Brave (performed)
- Let's Be Brave (performed)
- We Make a Team Together (performed)
- Free and Easy (performed)
- He is the younger brother of Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan.