Gordon Goes Foreign was an episode planned for the second series of the television series, but it was cancelled due to the budget being too high. It was to be based on the story of the same name from The Railway Series book, The Eight Famous Engines.
After an argument with a big city engine over what the name of a station on the Other Railway is, Gordon is determined to find out.
- Big City Engine
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Foreign Engines (do not speak)
- Engine Inspector (mentioned)
- Knapford Yards
- King's Cross (mentioned)
- Euston (mentioned)
- Paddington (mentioned)
- St. Pancras (mentioned)
- Knapford (replaced by Tidmouth)
- If this episode had been filmed, the Foreign Engine would have been made using a modified version of Henry's model or Douglas' model with a new face mask and smoke deflectors.
- Robert Gauld-Galliers (Sodor Island Fansite)