After an argument with a big city engine over what the name of a station on the Other Railway is, Gordon is determined to find out.
- Knapford Yards
- Sir Topham Hatt's Office
- King's Cross (mentioned)
- Euston (mentioned)
- Paddington (mentioned)
- St. Pancras (mentioned)
- Knapford (replaced by Tidmouth)
- This episode was to be based on the story of the same name from The Railway Series book, The Eight Famous Engines.
- If this episode had been filmed, the Foreign Engine would have been made using a modified version of Henry's Gauge 1 model with a new face mask and smoke deflectors.
- Despite this episode being cancelled, the events are mentioned by Gordon and Henry in the twenty-fourth series episode, Thomas and the Royal Engine.
- Robert Gauld-Galliers (Sodor Island Fansite)
- Twitter post by TomsProps
- Twitter post by Sir Christoph Kipper[dead link]