|This article is about the UK VHS release. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
It's a peep peep and a happy hurrah for Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends as they venture out on 6 exciting brand new adventures and three fantastic new songs. Including lots more action and adventure and of course lots of mischief from the little engines on the Island of Sodor. Guaranteed to keep children entertained over and over again!
It's a Peep! Peep! and a happy hurrah for Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends as they venture out on 6 exciting adventures and three fantastic songs. Including lots more action and adventure and of course lots of mischief from the little engines on the Island of Sodor. Guaranteed to keep children entertained over and over again!
It's a peep peep and a chuff chuff for all the Thomas the Tank Engine fans out there with 6 more adventures with Thomas and his friends plus 3 special holiday songs for you to learn!
- Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday - Sir Topham Hatt's holiday with Lady Hatt and his grandchildren doesn't work out exactly as they planned.
- A Better View for Gordon - Gordon's boasting comes to a sudden halt at the opening of a new station.
- Bye George! - When George the Steamroller is very rude to the engines and nearly causes a serious accident, he soon gets his comeuppance.
- Toby and the Flood - Toby gets trapped inspecting the dam above the village which is in danger of flooding. Who can save him?
- Oliver's Find - Oliver runs into trouble on his first journey with the mail train. What will happen by dawn?
- Make Someone Happy* - What possible connection could there be between James and a fairground? Does Mrs. Kyndley hold the answer?
* Followed by all three songs.
- Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday* - The engines are ready when Sir Topham, Lady Hatt and their grandchildren need some help on the river.
- Make Someone Happy - James cheers up when he is asked to take Mrs Kyndley to the fairground for a special treat.
- Stepney Gets Lost* - Stepney gets lost on the way back from the Quarry and nearly ends up as scrap!
- Thomas, Percy and Old Slow Coach - When a workmen's hut catches fire, Thomas and Percy have to act quickly.
- Oliver's Find* - Oliver is sent away on the mail run and runs into a spot of trouble.
- Busy Going Backwards - The trucks play a trick on Toad after he complains of going backwards all the time.
* Followed by a song.
- The Australian and New Zealand releases use a photo from Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- The Australian VHS release also includes a trailer for the aforementioned film at the beginning.
- The UK release reuses song intermissions from Playtime.
- The Australian DVD release excludes the Dolby Surround logo on the title card of each episode.
- The Australian DVD does not feature the sing-along songs, nor does it have a sing-along menu.
- The Australian DVD release is considered one of the rarest Thomas DVD releases ever. It was formerly thought to be cancelled, until a copy was spotted on eBay.
- This was the last original VHS volume in New Zealand.
- When first released in the UK, the video's back cover noted the running time to being 94 minutes.
- The Australian VHS and DVD back cover both mislabel Thomas, Percy and Old Slow Coach as Thomas, Percy and the Old Slow Coach. The New Zealand VHS back cover has the same error.
- The cover and back cover of the Australian DVD mention the video's three songs, but they are actually excluded from this release.