Four rally cars from different countries raced around the world with Ace.
Angelique is a French rally car.
Angelique is based on a Volvo Amazon.
Angelique is painted green with a white stripe running down the centre. Her number is painted in black on a white circle on both sides.
Tony is a British rally car.
Tony is based on a Volvo Amazon.
Tony is painted navy and white. His number is painted on each side in black.
- Tony is the first male character in the television series to receive eyelashes.
- His number, 45, is possibly a reference to the year, 1945, in which the franchise started.
Unnamed rally cars
Two unnamed rally cars participated in the race around the world. One of the cars appears to be German, while the other appears to be North American.
The two cars are based on a Volvo Amazon.
The first car is painted red and black with a white stripe running down the roof and sports the number 17. The second is painted red and sports the number 63.
Racing Car # 3:
Racing Car # 4:
- David Menkin and Christopher Ragland are credited as "Racing Car #3" and "Racing Car #4" respectively.
- Despite them being from different countries, all four cars share the same basis.
- Two faceless cars were seen at the Bonneville Salt Flats. They were numbered 12 and 36, respectively.