Isobella is a Sentinel steam lorry, who works for the Sodor Construction Company.
Thomas & Friends
Isobella once had to deliver a piano, but she lost control and ended up dangling over of the side of a retaining wall next to the railway line. Kelly had to rescue her. Once, Isobella had to collect diesel fuel for the other machines when they all ran out.
Isobella is a hard worker, but does not like getting dirty. She can also be rather cheeky and temperamental.
Isobella is based on a Sentinel DG4 steam lorry, fitted with a flatbed. Elizabeth is another member of this class.
Isobella is painted yellow with red lining. She has the number "22" painted on her sides in red.
- Series 6 - Jack Jumps in and A Friend in Need
- Jack and the Sodor Construction Company - A Visit from Thomas (cameo), Percy's Scary Tale, Kelly's Windy Day, Thomas and the Moles and Mud Glorious Mud
- Yuka Shioyama (Japan)
- In the Wooden Railway range, her name is misspelled "Isabella."
- In some promotional sketches of the Pack, Isobella is seen with a yellow four wheel trailer, which is not present in the show. However, this is present with her Wooden Railway toy.
- Three of Isobella's faces were preserved by the Top Props preservation group.
- Isobella is the first character to be numbered 22, followed by Luke and Rebecca. Out of these characters, she is also the only one to be a road vehicle and not to appear in the CGI series.
- She is the only female member of the Pack that first originated in the model series.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take-n-Play (discontinued)
- Capsule Plarail (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (discontinued)