|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story or James Sorts It Out.|
- “James is silly, James is slow! James has got us stuck in snow!”
- ―A truck taunting James
James is taking some trucks to Great Waterton when he runs into Harold and Edward, who warn him the shorter route has been blocked due to the snow. Hector tells James which way to go, but James ignores his advice, believing his own knowledge to be superior, and gets stuck in the snow. James then decides to listen to Hector's advice and gets to Great Waterton safely.
- Knapford Yards
- Gordon's Hill
- Great Waterton
- Shen Valley (mentioned)
- Henry's Tunnel (mentioned)
- In the US narration, Hector gains a Spanish accent and no longer has a deep voice.
- This episode marks the last of two features:
- Hector's last appearance to date.
- Harold's last appearance until Misty Island Rescue.
- The Ket Programing website says that this episode, along with Tram Trouble, aired on 5th December 2009.
- This is the 300th episode of the series.
- This episode aired before Hector the Horrid! in Australia, so the audience would not know who Hector is.
- This episode aired on Milkshake! before The Great Discovery premiered in the UK, so that the audience may have not known who Stanley is or what Great Waterton is.
- When James meets Harold at a signal, he does not appear to be coupled to Hector as the trucks continue moving for about a second after James stops.
- When James reaches the top of Gordon's Hill, his wheels stop moving.
- When James applies his brakes going downhill, he does not appear to have a crew in his cab.
- When the trucks hit the snowdrift, some of them derail.
- When James pushes Hector up to the trucks, the one in front of Hector has a face, but when James is seen pushing the train along the line, this truck is missing its face. The truck regains its face after James crashes into the snow, then once again loses it when they clear the snow bank.
- The TrackMaster set said this episode is found in the Railway Friends DVD, but that episode is not on there.
- In the German version of the episode, Stanley is mistakenly referred as Salty in one scene.
In Other Languages
|Croatian||Jurica je poslušao|
|Czech||Jakubovi už to došlo|
|Finnish||Kyllä Jaska Tietää|
|French||James n'écoute rien|
|German||Auf einen guten Waggon ist Verlass|
|Indonesian||James Bisa Membereskannya|
|Italian||I Consigli di un Amico|
|Korean||귀를 귀울여요 (Kids 1), 힘을 모으자! (EBS)|
|Slovak||Jakubovi to už došlo|
|Spanish||James lo Soluciona|
Home Media Releases