Kai-Henrik Möller is a German voice actor who provides voices for the German dub of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing John Stapleton from "Sherlock Holmes", the Doctor from "Doctor Who", Mizuki from "Naruto" and various characters from "Doctor House", "McLoed's Daughters" and "Sherlock Yack - Zoo-Détectiv".
He is the father of Kaya-Marie Möller and Ivo Möller.
- Hiro (Hero of the Rails onwards and in the audio books)
- Peter Sam (seventeenth series onwards)
- Alfie (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Harold (Misty Island Rescue - fourteenth series)
- Railway Inspector #1 (seventeenth series onwards)
- His name is often misspelled as "Kai-Hendrik Möller" or "Kai Henrik Möller" on the DVDs.