- “You can do it Kelly! You can do it!”
- ―Miss Jenny encouraging Kelly
Kelly's Windy Day, originally titled Five Easy Pieces, is the fifth episode of Jack and the Sodor Construction Company.
Kelly is blown over by strong winds while working at a site. He is repaired and returns the next day. Kelly is nervous about being blown over again, but when news comes that Isobella has come off the road and is teetering on a bridge, Kelly bravely goes to the rescue and regains his courage.
- Miss Jenny
- The Piano Lady
- The Foreman (does not speak)
- Alfie (cameo)
- Monty (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- The Ffarquhar Policeman (cameo)
- The working title for this episode was originally going to be "Five Easy Pieces," although that title is listed on Virgin TV Anytime's website.
- Stock footage from the same episode is used later in the episode, since the shots of Thomas picking up Kelly to take him to the yard are the same as those when he drops him off at the construction site of the library.
- The last scene that focuses on Thomas is sped up, as steam is rapidly coming out of his funnel and his wheels spin a bit faster than himself.
- This is the last episode written by Phil Fehrle.
- This is the only episode of Jack and the Sodor Construction Company where Oliver does not appear.
- In the closeups of Isobella hanging off the road, her eye mechanism is visible in her cab.
- There is a hole in Thomas' valance on his left (viewer right) side.
- In the shot of Jack and Alfie, Monty's left front wheel appears to be rotating. Also, Jack can be seen bumping into Monty.
- In the final close-up of Thomas, no puffing sound is heard.
In Other Languages
|German||Kellys Stürmischer Tag|