Thomas & Friends
Lower Tidmouth station consists of two platforms, with the eastern platform having the station building and the western platform having a brick shelter. Three railway lines pass through. A road bridge is located nearby.
Every summer, the stationmasters on Sodor participate in a friendly competition for the most beautiful station on the Island. One year, Percy was given the job of collecting the decorations for Lower Tidmouth, some flower bushes, and garden gnomes, from Maithwaite. Both jobs required him to pass through the Maithwaite Quarry Mine which frightened him. Percy was able to successfully complete both jobs and later that week, Lower Tidmouth won the contest.
- Lower Tidmouth appears to be based on Cronk as it appeared during C. Reginald Dalby's time as the illustrator of the Railway Series.
- The road bridge reuses the bridge model from the bottom of Gordon's Hill.
- The station model would later be reused throughout the series, as The Old Station, Norramby Church Station, and Bertram's Mine Station.
- The original Lower Tidmouth TV props are now owned by Twitter user @TomsProps. On 12 October 2019, the restored props were exhibited at the Gauge 1 Model Railway Association show's annual show, which was held in Kenilworth near Coventry (UK).
- The TrackMaster release of Lower Tidmouth mistakenly depicts the station as Tidmouth Hault.