|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode.|
Make Someone Happy and Other Thomas Adventures, later re-titled Really Useful Engines, also known as Happy Ever After in French-speaking Canada is a US VHS/DVD featuring six fifth series episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin and one song. It was distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment in 2000 and on DVD in 2002. The DVD release also featured an additional song.
PEEP! PEEP! ALL ABOARD!!! Have you ever made someone really happy? For Thomas and his friends, doing good deeds means that you're a "Really Useful Engine." Help Thomas and Gordon build a new playground for some special children. Join in the festivities as James learns that making someone happy really cheers you up, and watch Percy bring an important "Good Luck" package to a very special person. Hop aboard for miles of smiles with Thomas and the rest of your Island of Sodor friends.
PEEP! PEEP! ALL ABOARD!!! Have you ever made someone really happy? For Thomas and his friends, doing good deeds means that you're a "Really Useful Engine." Help Thomas and Gordon build a new playground for some special children. Join in the festivities as James learns that making someone happy really cheers you up, and watch Percy bring an important "Good Luck" package to a very special person.
Hop aboard for miles of DVD smiles with Thomas and the rest of your Island of Sodor friends!
- Make Someone Happy (omitted from the Latin American release)
- A Big Surprise for Percy
- Happy Ever After
- Thomas and the Rumors
- James and the Trouble with Trees
- Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday (Latin American release only)
- Toby's Discovery (Latin American release only)
- It's Great to be an Engine (Separate from main feature on DVD)
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining (DVD only; separate from the main feature)
- Character Gallery from Best of Thomas
- Web Fun
- In the song selection menu screen, the Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining thumbnail appears the same as on the Spills and Chills DVD.
- This is the last VHS to use a sticker label, as well as the first to use the new ink label.
- The French release uses the intermissions from Thomas' Trackside Tunes, excludes the music video at the end and only uses the Britt Allcroft logo.
- The DVD menu changed for the 2009 release, but the other selections remained the same, but this is the only US DVD to have two different main menus.
- On the French release, the soundtrack is echoed.
- The Latin American release excludes the episode Make Someone Happy because it did not exist in Spanish at that time. The episode was replaced with Toby's Discovery instead. In 2012, the episode was dubbed in Spanish on the US DVD, Engine Friends.
- This was the first video release to use the first series character nameboard sequence, the second series character nameboard sequence, and the original 14 characters nameboard sequence (as seen on Thomas and His Friends Help Out) between each episode. This trend would continue with most classic series VHS/DVD releases until Hooray for Thomas and Other Adventures in 2005.
- The episodes on the Korean VHS/DVD are voiced over the English narrations.
- The Korean VHS/DVD does not have UK or US company's logo; instead, it have DVD Acadamy's logo.
- Due to a promo being used, the front cover of the original release shows James' whistle pointed upward.
- On the Korean DVD subtitles, when Thomas says "My favorite station is Ffarquhar," it is misnamed as "Farquar."
In Other Languages
|Korean||메이크 섬원 해피|