Masashi Ebara (江原 正士, born in Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, on 4th May 1953) is a Japanese voice actor who was affiliated with Aoni Production and provides voices in the Japanese narration of Thomas and Friends.
He is most famous for voicing Might Guy from "Naruto", Unadonman and Princess Dorian from "Soreike! Anpanman", Lord Voldemort from "Harry Potter", Caledon Hockley from "Titanic", Ratchet, Spike Witwicky, Skywarp from "Transformers G1", Gustave le Grand, Mulia Mild from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", Sylvester from "Looney Tunes", DeSoto from "Oliver & Company" and Lumière from "Beauty and the Beast". Following Rokurō Naya's death, he took over the role of Christophe Blanc from "Eureka Seven: AO". He is also the official dubbing voice for Tom Hanks in Japan.
- James (Calling All Engines! onwards)
- The Thin Clergyman (twentieth series)
- Mr. Conductor
- The Magician
- Will You Won't You (performed)
- Be Who You Are, and Go Far (performed)
- Somebody Has to be the Favourite (performed)
- The Most Important Thing is Being Friends (performed)
- Where in the World is Thomas? (performed)
- We're Friends (performed)
- He is one of the few voice actors to play a character in both Thomas and TUGS, in which he voices Top Hat and Zip.