Mr. Arkwright (played by Robert Slade) is one of the drivers on Sodor and the Fat Controller's right-hand man. He appeared between the episodes on the DVDs Team Up With Thomas and Percy and the Bandstand.
Mr. Arkwright is an engine driver for the North Western Railway. He usually educates viewers about various different things.
- Mr. Arkwright's Special Job
- Mr. Arkwright Gets Ready
- Mr. Perkins' Party (mentioned)
- Mr. Perkins' Winter Holiday (does not appear)
- Mr. Perkins' One Man Band (does not appear)
- Mr. Perkins' Vegetable Show (mentioned)
- Mr. Perkins' Soccer Match (does not appear)
- Ariel Cister (Latin America; voiceover)
- He plays the accordion in a band with fellow drivers Mr. Perkins and Mr. Roberts.
- He was once the referee of the annual Engine Drivers Football match.
- Unlike Mr. Gilbert Perkins, his first name was never mentioned.
- Mr. Arkwright only appeared twice on the Season 12 DVD's before Mr. Perkins would take over for future DVD's afterwards he would only be mentioned in various Mr. Perkins segments