|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode.|
Mud Glorious Mud is a US DVD release featuring two sixth series episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin, one seventh series episode, one tenth series episode, and one Jack and the Sodor Construction Company episode narrated by Michael Brandon, one restored third series episode narrated by George Carlin, and three songs. It was re-released in 2014 by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Ride the rails and roads with Thomas and his friends in these action-packed adventures. It's stormy weather so hold on tight through mud baths and avalanches. Nothing can stop these really useful engines from a job well done!
- Edward the Really Useful Engine
- Thomas and the Avalanche *
- Missing Cars
- Mud, Glorious Mud *
- A Friend in Need
- Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party *
(* Followed by a song)
- Which Picture is Different Activity Sheet
- Character Gallery from On Site with Thomas
- Sneak Peaks
- This and Thomas' Halloween Adventures are the only releases to have George Carlin and Alec Baldwin credited in the New Series intro as well as the only George Carlin and Alec Baldwin releases to feature the New Series intro, transitions, and end credits.
- This is the only DVD that features an episode from the Jack and the Sodor Construction Company spin-off series alongside Thomas & Friends episodes. Additionally, it was the last Pack episode to be released in the US after On Site with Thomas and Thomas' Trusty Friends.
- It was also the last original title by Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- On this DVD, Missing Cars is renamed "Missing Freight Cars", yet Michael Brandon still reads "Missing Cars".
- This is the first time "Not So Hasty Cakes", "Missing Cars", and Alec Baldwin's narration of "A Friend in Need" were released on DVD.
- On the 2014 re-release, no music plays on the DVD menus and the Activity Sheet was removed.
- Not So Hasty Cakes is titled "Thomas and the Avalanche," which is irrelevant since there is no avalanche in the episode.
- Robert Harshorne isn't credited as the music composer for "Not So Hasty Cakes", "Missing Cars" & "Mud Glorious Mud"
- In the end credits, "Useful" in "Edward the Really Useful Engine" is misspelled as "Usefull."
- Maithwaite is painted dark brown on the front cover and the disc.
- Stephen Asquith was not given credit for directing the episode "A Friend in Need" in the end credits, nor is he credited for directing Missing Cars or Mud, Glorious Mud in the opening.
- Phil Fehrle is credited as "Phill Fearle."
- 3 Sing-Along Songs and Character Gallery are not listed on the 2014 back cover.
- The word "director" is misspelled as "dierector".