- Thomas and Gordon - Thomas, the little blue engine, is cheeky to Gordon once too often. So the big blue engine decides to give Thomas a lesson he won't forget.
- Edward and Gordon - Gordon gets stuck up a hill and little Edward helps him out. Gordon rushes away but the Fat Controller is very pleased with Edward.
- The Sad Story of Henry - Henry is very proud of his shiny coat of paint but one day he discovers that pride comes before a fall!
- Edward, Gordon and Henry - Disaster strikes Gordon so Edward tries to help. In the end Henry comes to the rescue.
- The 1996 UK release is the first one to feature the Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends logo used on Cartoon Network.
- In the episode description of Edward and Gordon on the back cover, it says the Fat Controller was pleased with Edward after helping Gordon with his goods train, when it was his Driver.
- Towards the end of Thomas and Gordon, when Gordon says "Now you know what hard work means," the word "Now" is muffled.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.