- Gordon and the Famous Visitor - An important engine visits the yard and everyone is excited, except Gordon - who doesn't trust domeless engines.
- Paint Pots and Queens - It is a proud day for The Fat Controller's Railway as the Queen is coming to visit. Henry misses his chance at pulling the Queen's train when a pot of paint gets tipped over him, but Gordon and Thomas are there to help out.
- Thomas and Gordon - Thomas, the little blue engine is cheeky to Gordon once too often so this time the big blue engine decides to give Thomas a lesson he won't forget!
- Snow - Gordon tells Thomas that only big engines like him can deal with snow but when he over hears Rusty telling Thomas a story about Skarloey being buried in the snow, he rushes to the rescue much to the other engines amusement.
- Tender Engines - Gordon is envious of a two-tender engine but Henry finds out that one tender each is best for big engines.
- A Better View for Gordon - Gordon's boasting comes to a sudden halt at the opening of a new station but he has a nice surprise when he returns to the station after coming back from the works.
- This video was released in 2002 when Queen Elizabeth II celebrated her Golden Jubilee; and quite appropriately, the front cover of the video had British flags as well as having the episode Paint Pots and Queens, indirectly as the title episode no less.
- This was the last UK VHS release of a few things:
- All of the episodes are mistakenly dated 1991 in the credits.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.