Thomas & Friends
She later greeted Thomas when he delivered his coffee and asked where Nia was. Natalie told him that Nia was heading for China. Thomas thanked her before leaving to ask Carter to load him onto a ship.
Natalie is a kind and helpful engine who is always friendly to passersby, and always asks if they need help with anything.
Natalie is based on 0-4-0 diesel-hydraulic shunter no. 3207 "Leys" built by W. G. Bagnall. It was the last locomotive built by Bagnall before the firm was taken over by English Electric. It is now preserved on the Foxfield Railway. Dart is another member of this class.
Natalie is painted blue and red with yellow lining. She has yellow and black hazard stripes painted on her bufferbeams.
- 2018 - Big World! Big Adventures!
- Series 1 - Big World! Big Adventures!
- Natalie is the first new character to be voiced by Teresa Gallagher since Belle.
- Her model is a reskin of Dart, albeit with a smaller bonnet and face.
- In Thomas & Friends: Adventures, she uses Stafford's horn sound.
- In the Big World! Big Adventures! The Movie Storybook, she is referred to as Amy.