Neptune Refreshments is the Refreshment Lady's main stall located at Lakeside. When on duty, Peter Sam would wait outside at the station for an hour every afternoon before he would take the Refreshment Lady to her "guaranteed connection" with Henry. However, Peter Sam once left her behind by accident, which made her rather upset.
Since its first television appearance in
Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady, Neptune Refreshments appears to have branched out, now also having stalls in Knapford and Arlesburgh.
- Series 4 A Bad Day for Sir Handel, Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady, Rock 'n' Roll and Fish (
stock footage) - Series 7 Bulgy Rides Again (
stock footage) - Series 8 Henry and the Wishing Tree, Fish and Too Hot for Thomas
- Series 10 Thomas and the Treasure
- Series 13 Thomas and the Runaway Kite
- Series 14 Merry Winter Wish
- Series 15 Edward the Hero and Tree Trouble
- Series 16 Happy Birthday Sir!
- Series 17 Gordon Runs Dry, Not Now, Charlie! and The Thomas Way
- Series 18 Signals Crossed and Thomas and the Emergency Cable
– Series 19 Who's Geoffrey?, Toad and the Whale, Diesel's Ghostly Christmas and The Little Engine Who Raced Ahead
– Series 20 Sidney Sings, Blown Away, The Way She Does it, Love Me Tender, The Railcar and the Coaches, Engine of the Future and Hugo and the Airship
- Series 21 Unscheduled Stops and Confused Coaches
- Series 22 Confusion Without Delay, Apology Impossible and Counting on Nia
Its model is on display at Drayton Manor.
In the eighth series, the yellow canopy was removed from the building.
Several buildings based on Neptune Refreshments can be seen at Arlesburgh Harbour.
Thomas & Friends
the Building reused as part of The Seaside Village in the fourth series
The building's model at Drayton Manor
Neptune Refreshments' first appearance in CGI
The stall at Knapford in CGI
The building based on Neptune Refreshments at Arlesburgh Harbour (far right)