Nir Ron (Hebrew: ניר רון, born 6th March 1964) is an Israeli actor who provides voices in the Hebrew dub of Thomas and Friends. He also narrated a different dub of the older seasons for the Israeli JimJam channel.
He is best known for voicing Al Dente from "Samurai Pizza Cats", Mr. Grumpy from "The Mr. Men Show", Sam from "Fireman Sam", Ralph from "Wreck-It Ralph" and "Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2", various characters from "Digimon", Gym Leader Juan from "Pokémon", Kai from "Frozen", Scourge from "Transformers: Cybertron" and "Transformers: Robots in Disguise", Stimpy from "The Ren & Stimpy Show", Clark Kent from "Superman: The Animated Series" and the male voice trumpets from the 2015 reboot of "Teletubbies".
- Donald (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Sir Handel (Saving Time only)
- Toad (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Harold (fifteenth-seventeenth series)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Thin Clergyman
- Mike's driver
- Rex's driver
- When the Israeli version of JimJam TV began offering Hebrew dubs of its programming in 2015, Nir Ron also narrated a redubbed version of the series on said channel.
- Nir Ron on Ishim (in Hebrew)