Noriko Shitaya (下屋則子, born on 22nd April 1982 in Chiba, Japan) is a Japanese voice actress and singer who provides voices for the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
She is most famous for voicing Ururu Tsumugiya from "Bleach", Emmy from "Dragon Tales", Moegi from "Naruto", Maria, Rydia and Althea Sol Alfitaria from the "Final Fantasy" series, Gym Leader Candice from "Pokémon", Haruko Amaya from "Maken-ki!" and Sakura Matou from "Fate". She also took over the role of Lailah from the "Tales of Zestiria" series following Miyu Matsuki's death.
- Bill and Ben (ninth series onwards, excluding The Great Race)
- Troublesome Trucks (Hector the Horrid!, The Smelly Kipper and Big World! Big Adventures!)
- The Blond-haired Boy (eighteenth season only)
- One of Dowager Hatt's Friends (Henry's Hero)
- Some Children (No Snow for Thomas)
- Some Passengers (The Perfect Gift and Tiger Trouble)
- Some Christmas Carollers (Daisy's Perfect Christmas)
- Where in the World is Thomas? (performed)