|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode.|
On Site with Thomas and Other Adventures is a US DVD featuring the first six episodes of Jack and the Sodor Construction Company. Lionsgate released the title for digital download in 2013.
PEEP! PEEP! Join Thomas and his construction friends as they go on site for more Island of Sodor adventures. See Oliver's exciting discovery at the construction site for the new school. When Patrick announces he is the most important engine, not everyone agrees....how does the team decide who is the most important? Can Kelly save Isobella, and see who is hiding in the forest? All aboard for non stop excitement with Thomas!
- A Visit from Thomas
- Jack Owns Up
- On Site with Thomas
- Percy's Scary Tale
- Kelly's Windy Day
- A Happy Day for Percy
- Build a Dino
- Trivia Challenge
- Character Gallery
- Computer Fun
- Down at the Docks read along story
- This release marks the first of several things:
- Other than the promotional DVD Fun with Thomas, this marks the first mainstream DVD release in the US not to have been released on VHS.
- This is the first time the opening of Thomas' crew getting him ready for another days work, and the ending of Thomas going back to the sheds was used in the US as it was paired in UK airings of Series 9 on Nick Jr. in 2005 and Series 10 on PBS in 2006, despite the opening is on the Brazil DVD New Adventures of Thomas.
- The first release since New Friends for Thomas to feature the Pack in the US, as well as the first overall with the Pack to have a US Narrator.
- This is also the only release to feature The Work Song anywhere in the world.
- On the 2015 Double Feature Pack, the Fun & Games Menu was removed.
- The front cover features an image from Jack Jumps In, but that episode was definitely not included on the DVD.
- Patrick is referred to as an engine in the description.
- The Ned section in the Character Gallery has a picture of Oliver. This was later fixed in the Thomas' Trusty Friends.
- Monty's name is misspelled "Monte" in the Trivia Challenge game.
- On the Wooden Railway Limited Edition packaging, the back cover lists George Carlin as the narrator.
- The back cover incorrectly cites David Mitton as director, and Mike O'Donnell and Junior Campbell as song composers.
- Jack's left arm has a pink spot on the front cover next to Thomas.
- The back cover has images from A Friend In Need, but those episodes do not appear on the DVD.
- Thomas and Jack are mirrored on the front cover.
- The Sing-Along Songs Menu lists the songs in the wrong order.