On the Go with Thomas is a UK DVD featuring seven twenty-first series episodes.
The Engines of Sodor are on the GO!
When James learns that Rosie has been repainted red, he boasts that he is the fastest red engine on Sodor and challenges her to a race. When his brakes fail, sending him crashing through Tidmouth Sheds, James learns that even the fastest engines must listen to their friends. Meanwhile, Millie's tensions are sent puffing high, Hannah races recklessly and chaos ensues when Dowager Hatt takes charge. The Fat Controller causes confusion and delay with a new P.A. system and Thomas veers off schedule. With unexpected antics around every bend, there's never a dull day on Sodor!
- The Fastest Red Engine on Sodor
- A Shed for Edward
- Dowager Hatt's Busy Day
- Runaway Engine
- P.A. Problems
- Hasty Hannah
- Unscheduled Stops
- Little Engines - Sing-Along Music Video
- Learn with Thomas - Doing Too Much
- The Earl's Quiz - Crossings and Too Many Fire Engines
- Who's That Engine? - James
- Mr. Perkins' Railway - Power of the Railway
- On the prototype cover, Thomas' face has a different happy expression and Rosie can be seen emitting sparks from her brakes.
- Originally due for release on 12th March 2018, but was pushed back to the 19th for unknown reasons.
- This is the first time the sixth series song, Little Engines, is shown in the UK on DVD.
- This is currently the last UK DVD to use the original storytelling format.
- James' tender is missing on the front cover.
- The audio for "Who's That Engine?" goes slightly out of sync.
- On the back cover and bonus features menu of the DVD, the Mr. Perkins' Railway segment is incorrectly listed as a Down at the Station segment.