|This article is about 'the book'. You may be looking for 'the episode'.|
- “Heeeelp! I'm not a truck!”
- ―Percy on the coal tipper
Percy and James in the Middle is a book illustrated using photographs from the television series.
All of the engines hate being in the middle of a train of trucks as they cannot see clearly. James teases Percy about this, but it is Percy who has the last laugh.
- The story is based on the sixth series episode, Middle Engine.
- Scrap models of Thomas, Gordon, James, Toad, and Donald or Douglas are seen.
- In the first picture, blu-tak is seen on Percy's driver.
- In the seventh picture, a red wire is seen inside Percy's cab.