|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book.|
- “Fizzling fireboxes! I wanted to pull the Puppet Show Special on my own, Now look what I've down. The children won't have ice cream or flags, they won't have their puppet show. Help!”
- ―Skarloey after falling into the lake
Push Me, Pull You is the nineteenth episode of the twelfth series.
A puppet show is coming and Skarloey wants to have the puppet show special to himself, even though the train is too heavy for one engine. Skarloey engages in a tug-of-war with Rheneas with the train in the middle, but the coupling breaks and Skarloey speeds down the hill, crashing into Duncan and his bunting and Rusty and his ice cream before falling into the pond. Rheneas rescues him and takes the train while Skarloey sorts out the mess he had made, and arrives in time for the puppet show.
- Mr. Percival
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Mrs. Percival (cameo)
- The Percival Children (cameo)
- The Blond-haired Boy (cameo)
- The Schoolchildren (cameo)
- This episode marks the last of a few things:
- The last appearance of the Skarloey Railway and its engines, Mr. Percival's last speaking role and the last time he is referred to by name until Blue Mountain Mystery.
- Duncan's last appearance until the eighteenth series episode, Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger.
- The last appearance of Mr. Percival until Misty Island Rescue.
- The last episode to have a crash used with models.
- When Skarloey crashes into Rusty's ice cream trucks, he also bumps into Rusty as well.
- Steam vents from the ground in the close up of Rheneas' wheels when he is coupled to the puppet show train.
- Skarloey moves forward to tell Rheneas that he is his best friend, but in the last scene Skarloey has gone back to his original position.
- Rusty's face changes size during this episode.
- The US title card is missing a comma in the title.
- When Skarloey hears Rheneas coming, the water in Percival Pond instantly stops rippling.
- When Skarloey is going up the hill, one of the trucks bounces as it goes over the points.
- Skarloey's nose got bigger when made in CGI.
- Wooden Railway - Skarloey and the Puppet Show
- TrackMaster - Skarloey's Puppet Show
- Books - Talking Snowman and Push Me, Pull You
In Other Languages
|French||Le Spectacle de Marionnettes|
|German||Was Für Ein Theater!|
|Italian||Io Spingo Te, Tu Tiri Me|
|Korean||내가 당신 을 당겨 밀어|
|Portuguese||Você me Empurra, e eu Puxo Você|
|Spanish||Me Empujas, Te Empujo|
Home Media Releases