It has appeared in the Railway Series book Gordon the Big Engine, the first series, stock footage in the second series, a deleted scene from the third series, and in the opening credits from the first to the eighteenth series.
- 1999 - The Great Festival Adventure
- The set has had some modifications through the years:
- In the thirteenth series, the bridge became a lot smaller, so small that there was only one road lane and trains only just fit under it. A second building on the opposite side to the signalbox appears and disappears between episodes.
- In the seventeenth series, fencing was added on the road sides near the bridge but it would appear and disappear between episodes.
- In the twentieth series, the bridge became slightly bigger and a lot wider, now allowing two vehicles to pass over it on two lanes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.