Railway Mischief was a US Walmart and Sam's Club-exclusive DVD featuring five seventeenth series episodes. After nine months it was discontinued, but soon re-released on April 15th, 2014, and also for the first time on digital download. It was released on DVD for the UK in June 2015 with two additional episodes from the seventeenth series.
There's trouble on the tracks for Thomas and his friends. Gordon and Cranky don't want to listen to Really Useful advice from Paxton and Kevin. Scruff, Winston, and Stafford lose track of themselves, causing confusion and delay! Sometimes engines need a little help from their friends to chuff and puff Full Steam Ahead!
There's trouble on the tracks for Thomas and his friends. Gordon and Cranky don't want to listen to Really Useful advice. Scruff, Winston and Stafford lose track of themselves, causing confusion and delay. Bill, or is it Ben, plays a trick on the speedy Connor and no one believes cheeky Charlie when he sees an elephant on the tracks! Sometimes engines need a little help from their friends to chuff and puff Full Steam Ahead!
- Gordon Runs Dry
- Kevin's Cranky Friend
- Scruff's Makeover
- Wayward Winston
- Steamie Stafford
- Not Now, Charlie!*
- Bill or Ben?*
*Excluded in US/CAN
- "Sodor Hide and Seek" game from Pop Goes Thomas
- All You Need Are Friends music video
- Guess Who? puzzles - Kevin, Scruff, and Gordon
- Really Useful Engines - Stafford and Spencer and Hiro and Flynn
- The Earl's Quiz - Scruff's Makeover and Luke's New Friend
- Who's That Engine? - Edward
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime - Thomas' Train
- Mr. Perkins' Postcards - Brendam Docks
- Originally released in fullscreen, when it was reissued for digital download in 2014, it was released in widescreen, but with ghosting artifacts due to conversion to 29.97p.
- The US DVD feature a Mr. Perkins Engine Driver Segments.
- It was originally slated for release in Australia on November 4th, 2015 but was pushed back in favour of the release of The Adventure Begins.
- On the front cover, Gordon's bufferbeam isn't completely filled in.