Railway Mischief was a US Walmart and Sam's Club-exclusive DVD featuring five seventeenth series episodes. After nine months, it was discontinued, but it was soon re-released on 15th April 2014, and also for the first time on digital download. It was released on DVD for the UK in June 2015 with two additional episodes from the seventeenth series.
There's trouble on the tracks for Thomas and his friends. Gordon and Cranky don't want to listen to Really Useful advice from Paxton and Kevin. Scruff, Winston, and Stafford lose track of themselves, causing confusion and delay! Sometimes engines need a little help from their friends to chuff and puff Full Steam Ahead!
There's trouble on the tracks for Thomas and his friends. Gordon and Cranky don't want to listen to Really Useful advice. Scruff, Winston and Stafford lose track of themselves, causing confusion and delay. Bill, or is it Ben, plays a trick on the speedy Connor and no one believes cheeky Charlie when he sees an elephant on the tracks! Sometimes engines need a little help from their friends to chuff and puff Full Steam Ahead!
- Gordon Runs Dry
- Kevin's Cranky Friend
- Scruff's Makeover
- Wayward Winston
- Steamie Stafford
- Not Now, Charlie!*
- Bill or Ben?*
*Excluded in US/CAN
- "Sodor Hide and Seek" game from Pop Goes Thomas
- All You Need Are Friends music video
- Guess Who? puzzles - Kevin, Scruff, and Gordon
- Really Useful Engines - Stafford and Spencer and Hiro and Flynn
- The Earl's Quiz - Scruff's Makeover and Luke's New Friend
- Who's That Engine? - Edward
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime - Thomas' Train
- Mr. Perkins' Postcards - Brendam Docks
- This was originally released in fullscreen, but when it was reissued for digital download in 2014, it was released in widescreen, but with ghosting artifacts due to conversion to 29.97p.
- The US DVD features Mr. Perkins Engine Driver Segments.
- This DVD was originally slated for release in Australia on 4th November 2015, but was pushed back in favour of the release of The Adventure Begins.
- On the front cover, Gordon's bufferbeam is not completely filled in.
- In the UK DVD main menu, the Series 13-18 intro is sped up.