Robert "Bob" Gauld-Galliers was the art director for Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends.
He was also the set designer for "TUGS" and one of the original production designers for "Magic Adventures of Mumfie".
Robert is also a pilot, which David Mitton found a great advantage when it came to painting the skies for the sets in the series. He is a big aeroplane fan and has a passion for World War I aircraft.
- Series 1
- Series 2
- Series 3
- Thomas and the U.K. Trip (Thomas and his Friends scenes)
- Series 4
- Series 5 (Non-credit)
- Series 6
- Jack and the Sodor Construction Company
- Series 7
- He is credited as Bob Gauld-Galliers, except in the TUGS, third and fourth series.
- He, Britt Allcroft and Patrick Breen all worked on "Magic Adventures of Mumfie".
- He, Martin Sherman, Miranda Larson, David Mitton and Philip Reeves all worked on Mitton's unfinished project; "Adventures on Orsum Island".
- CBECC is based on a private biplane flown by Robert during his days at flying school.
- He is genuinely disturbed by the fact that the television series has adult fans, as he sees the target audience as being young children.