In signal boxes, the signalmen control the points, point locks, signals, level crossing gates and occasionally movable bridges using levers located in what is known as a lever frame. By operating the levers, signalmen can send an engine onto a siding to allow another engine to pass, for example. They may also change the indication of a signal, giving an engine directions.
- Wooden Railway (normal and Lights and Sounds; discontinued)
- ERTL Gold Rail (discontinued)
- Bachmann (discontinued)
- Hornby (discontinued)
- Plarail (discontinued)
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (discontinued)
- Capsule Plarail
- Signal Boxes of various UK railways.