|This article is about the Japanese VHS/DVD. You may be looking for the US VHS/DVD.|
(* Followed by a story)
- All of the songs are in English as opposed to Japanese with English lyrics.
- Specially shot segments from the Swanage Railway are used after the episodes.
- This is the only release of the series that has two episodes. The following releases only include one episode.
- The front cover uses the same image as the UK VHS, Playtime.
- Edward, Gordon, Henry and James and their respective voice actors are listed under the cast in the credits. Although they do not appear in any of the episodes, they are mentioned in Thomas We Love You.
- On the DVD, the English dub of Thomas, Terence and the Snow uses the US narration instead of the UK narration. This results in Japanese viewers to hear Ringo Starr's US narration for the first time.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.