Sing-a-Long is a Malaysian, Chinese and Singaporean DVD/VCD featuring twelve songs.
Thomas, the small, mischievous engine lives with all of his friends on the Island of Sodor. They all happily work together on the railway. However, not everything goes well all the time and the little blue engine often has to face a lot of unexpected problems. In the end, they can usually congratulate each other on being Really Useful Engines.
- Troublesome Trucks
- The Red Balloon
- The Whistle Song
- There Once was an Engine who Ran Away
- Five New Engines in the Shed
- James the Really Splendid Engine
- Winter Wonderland
- Little Engines
- Boo! Boo! Choo-Choo
- Never, Never, Never Give Up
- Down by the Docks
- The Chinese VCD came with a book featuring the lyrics of all twelve songs.
- A My First Thomas toy of Henry and a Tomy pull-back Thomas can be seen in the Malaysian DVD menu.
- On the back cover of the Malaysian DVD, Little Engines is misspelled as "Littles Engines".
- Some of the lyrics on the subtitles and the Chinese VCD's song booklet are incorrect.