- “Bust my buffers!”
- ―Sir Handel
Sir Handel in Charge is the twenty-fifth episode of the eleventh series.
Sir Handel is given the job of overseeing an important special while the Thin Controller is at a meeting with the Fat Controller, but he daydreams and does not listen to the others. Thomas arrives to find the special unready and Sir Handel races to correct his errors.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Mighty Mac
- Mr Percival
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Going by production order, this is the twelfth episode of the eleventh series.
- When the narrator says "The other engines do as he tells them," Rheneas, Skarloey and Sir Handel are all set further back along the tracks, and then set back to their original positions just after that.
- When Sir Handel finds Duncan and Peter Sam for the first time, Sir Handel and Duncan's steam platforms are visible.
- In a promotional image of Sir Handel and Rusty, one of Sir Handel's eyebrows was crooked.
In Other Languages
|Czech||Pan Handel přebírá velení|
|Danish||Sir Handel Bestemmer|
|Dutch||Heer Handel heeft de leiding|
|Finnish||Sir Hanski Työnjohtajana|
|German||Sir Handel führt das Kommando|
|Hungarian||Sir Handel a felelős|
|Korean||헨델은 기관차 반장|
|Norwegian||Sir Handel får ansvaret|
|Polish||Pan Handel Dyryguje|
|Romanian||Sir Handel este Șeful|
|Slovak||Pán Handel preberá velenie|
|Spanish||Sir Handel al mando|
|Swedish||Enligt Sir Händels Ansvar|