- “I'm braver than I thought.”
Skarloey Storms Through is the twenty-first episode of the eleventh series.
A farmer needs help taking his sheep to shelter when a storm threatens them and Mr. Percival gets Skarloey, Rheneas, and Peter Sam to help. Skarloey becomes scared by the thunder and hides in a siding. However, when Rheneas and Peter Sam run out of coal, Skarloey plucks up courage and rescues the remainder of the sheep.
- Going by production order, this is the tenth episode of the eleventh series.
- This was the last episode written by Neil Richards.
- Two of the farmers reuse Old Bailey's body. Another reuses Tiger Moth's pilot's body.
- One farmer reuses the head of a Skarloey Railway driver from the fourth series.
- In the beginning, when Skarloey is shown passing the farmer, he is wearing Rheneas' smiling face. Then, in every shot of Skarloey hiding in the shed, he is shown wearing one of Rheneas' sad faces. Due to this, his nose and eyebrows also change shape in those scenes.
- When the lightning strikes the second time, Skarloey rattles so much that he derails.
In Other Languages