|This article is about the book. You may be looking for the special.|
Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure is a Golden Book based on the special of the same name.
Buried treasure, a lost ship, and a wily modern-day pirate are the exciting elements of a brand-new Thomas & Friends movie, “Sodor’s Legend of the Lost Treasure.” This Little Golden Book retelling will thrill train-obsessed little boys and girls ages 2 to 5.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Sailor John
- Donald and Douglas (not seen)
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Emily (does not speak)
- Bert (does not speak)
- Rex (does not speak)
- Mike (does not speak)
- Clarabel (does not speak)
- Rocky (does not speak)
- Bertie (does not speak)
- Jack (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Allicia Botti (cameo)
- The Bird Watcher (cameo)
- One of Dowager Hatt's Friends (cameo)
- Policemen (cameo)
- Unlike the special, The Policemen arrive on the docking platform next to Thomas in several patrol cars instead of onboard Captain.
- Also unlike the special, there are multiple policemen instead of two.
- In the first illustration, Clarabel is facing the wrong way.
- Annie and Clarabel have black roofs.
- The small engines' valve gear is drawn inaccurately.
- The pirate ship is out of scale.
- Jack's number is missing.
- In two illustrations, Ryan is missing four stripes from his boiler and only has one.
- In the sixteenth illustration, Alfie is missing his right eyebrow and half of his left one.