Strand Home Video was a video label, owned by Video Collection International, which distributed Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends VHS releases in the US in the early 1990's. In early 1994, the company was acquired by and folded into Video Treasures, though releases continued to use Strand's logo, likely because the tape masters were edited and copyrighted in 1993. As they were a VCI subsidiary, their logo was near identical to that of VCI's.
- Trust Thomas and Other Stories (27th February 1992)
- Special Video Collector's Set (20th August 1992)
- Thomas Gets Bumped and Other Stories (20th August 1992)
- Thomas, Percy and the Dragon and Other Stories (18th February 1993)
- Daisy and Other Thomas Stories (26th August 1993)
- James Goes Buzz Buzz and Other Thomas Stories (23rd February 1994)
- Percy's Ghostly Trick and Other Thomas Stories (18th June 1994)
- Thomas' Christmas Party and Other Favorite Stories (24th August 1994)
- Thomas Gets Tricked and Other Stories (5th October 1993)
- James Learns a Lesson and Other Stories (5th October 1993)
- Tenders and Turntables and Other Stories (5th October 1993)
- Thomas Breaks the Rules and Other Stories (5th October 1993)
- Better Late Than Never and Other Stories (5th October 1993)
- Eleven out of these twelve video releases had the Strand Home Video logo at the beginning and at the end of the tape. Trust Thomas was the only Strand Home Video release to have the Strand VCI Entertainment logo instead of the Strand Home Video logo.
- For unknown reasons, the original "Next Story Coming Up Soon" card was restored on the updated versions of Volumes 1-5. The nameboard sequences were also changed during several stories.
- The FBI Warning Screen with the purple background was reused from the 1983 Embassy Home Entertainment logo.